• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Ross Bentley & Pole2Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pole 2 Flag is privileged working with Ross Bentley, author of SpeedSecrets books as well as many racing accolades from Indy car to 24Hr prototypes. We have come to an agreement to offer Primers a special discount of 25% for either the Performance Driving 101, Inner Speed Secrets 201 or the bundle of both eCourses. In order to get the discount, you must enter "pole2flag" as the top-secret-handshake-coupon-code w/o any encryption or private server. See link below:

https://learn.speedsecrets.com/

In addition, Should you care for a top professional driving instructor of your new NSX or your next track day, he is available and you can contact him direct. Ross travels quite a bit so he might be closer to you than you think. Who knows, if you are nice to him, he might give you a 1st timer special rate.

Below is what we did not know about Ross and his NSX connection. he is happy to be part of the NSXPO2017! :wink: (Bob are you there?)

[FONT=&quot]The NSX... Love that car. I have two quick stories: First, I drove serial numbers 2 and 3 when the NSX was first coming into North America. I was hired to drive them while Honda shot video for promotional purposes. I was blown away by how good a car it was (and still is). Second, last week I drove the new one. For the past 10 or so years I've been training Honda R&D engineers, helping them to become better test drivers. I've gotten know many of the senior ones quite well as friends, and have heard about the development process of the new NSX since before it was publicly acknowledged. And last week, while training at the Transportation Research Center in Marysville, I spent a hour with one of the main engineers/testers, learning all about the systems... and then trying it out. Very impressive car![/FONT]

Muy Bueno like they say.

I follow his updates on Facebook, always love reading his tips and trying to implement in my driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back