• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

We got one

Showed up at the dealership on Tues.
PB080023.JPG (80.8 KB)

Attachments

• PB080023.JPG
    PB080023.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 108
Well Honda Australia's display car [pre-production model] has finally lobbed at our dealership. Obviously I was invited, not because I'm about to buy one, too poor for that, but 'cause I've got the original. Didn't get a chance to sit in it, the General Manager had gone off to a meeting with the keys in his pocket. No Christmas card for him then!

IMG_20161111_140455589_HDR_zpsmoyvbgsp.jpg

Lovely colour, and even though I'm partial to blue, I think this is the colour that suits it best [IMHO].

IMG_20161111_141548079_zpstmgolxcx.jpg

I really like this vent detail on the trailing edge of the front fender. Issue is, after a few years of ownership, how grotty will the inside of it look, because cleaning the plastic surface would be problematic.

IMG_20161111_140646294_zps6n6rtne4.jpg

Finally, a OEM Honda mag that looks half exotic and decent!

Overall, I think it does look subtly better than the concept version [in white] that I saw at the Melbourne F1 GP last year, the shape flows well, but the front is a little bit messy, though the back looks better!

Now Honda, go out and win races with the GT3 version, start winning races with the F1 program and you might actually sell a few. No pressure then :)

Well, go back and sit in it! :) the interior is rather nice. Just mind the very long sill as you're stepping in.

Back