• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally got my car - initial review

So as much tech and brains that went into this car I cannot figure out how they couldn't have found more interior storage. The doors look like could have easily put some large cup holders in there. Would have been great if they could have put a storage area over the center console.

Also, the trunk could have been deeper and a wider opening would be nice.

Overall, I'm in love.

I had it ordered. I could have had it for xpo but by the time they would have delivered to my house, it was gonna be a 12am Thursday morning arrival. So we left it at the dealership till this weekend. BUT yes. It solidified the reason why I bought it.

Muad'Dib................

Cool review from a real owner! I never considered the AM radio but I do listen to AM radio quite a bit!

Since you were at NSXPO too - what do you think of the stock exhaust note compared to the Pikes Peak cars?

I understand the need to keep the noise down for this "everyday" supercar, ...It needs to be louder in my opinion. The #2 Pikes peak car (without cats?) not the 4" full exhaust car, was perfect for me. On startup you get that gurgle, growl and popping for a sec. then it's gone.. Full throttle on track mod sounds good but surrounded by my other Gen1 buddies heading to Cars and Coffee. I couldn't hear my car at all.

I think the interior sound track of NSX is perfect in Sport+ and Track. Loud exhausts get old fast. Would be nice if exterior sound was louder, but not if it would increase interior sound too much (which I fear it would).

Optimal exhaust volume is subjective, but what sounds most "bad ass" in a 5 minute demo ride can become a nuisance when living with car day to day.

I think the sound is perfect.
Sporty when on the throttle.
Unobtrusive in traffic around town.
Quiet cruising on the freeway at 80 mph in 9th gear

Great feedback. If you haven't done so, I would forward the critiques to Acura so they can improve the next version for the rest of us :). Congrats, by the way!

Back