• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech Exhaust Too Quiet

Hey Prime! So I recently was browsing E-bay and came across a used Comptech exhaust for sale, any way I wanted something to spice up the tone and didn't really do any research before i purchased it :tongue:.. Well I just had it installed and its just not loud enough for me. Now all I did was just replace the muffler. My Nsx is a 91. Anything else I can install to open it up a bit more? Thanks guys!!

Would the top speed test pipes
attachment.php
make it more louder??

Attachments

• tts.jpg
    tts.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 436
If you have not done headers yet, I say go for that first before test pipes or another exhaust. You'll pick up some ponies too. It won't be seriously noticeable but you will notice some top end pick up IMHO. But it will definitely wake up your exhaust. It's pricey though.

I think CT tips look great for 02+ cars. Also consider the weight savings over stock, more than just sound!

Yup, the Comptech exhaust is probably the quietest aftermarket exhaust out there. Adding headers would make it sound meaner and louder but it's still kinda quiet.

Back