• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee Aliso Viejo 11/26/2016

Hey guys!

Who's up for cars n coffee this Saturday?

We will meet at the Starbucks off the 5fwy and Jamboree at 6:30am then head out to Aliso promptly at 7am. Stop the drinks by 11pm Friday night and you should be good! If anyone needs a wake up call I can offer this service at $6 per call. If it takes you 4 calls to wake up looks like you just paid for my next oil change.

Meet location 6:30am:

Starbucks
2957 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92782

End location:
26901 Aliso Creek Road
Aliso Viejo, California 92656

Sorry it is so last minute but hope to see many of you there! Rain or shine this will happen :)

We are in. If we miss coming to the meeting location by 6:59am, see everyone at cars n coffee.

MexiRicer, How's about a discount on multiple wake up calls deal? It's still black Friday :smile:

Wish I could but I'll be at work by then. Enjoy the holiday folks.

We missed you JC. Next time!!

We are in. If we miss coming to the meeting location by 6:59am, see everyone at cars n coffee.

MexiRicer, How's about a discount on multiple wake up calls deal? It's still black Friday :smile:

Glad you guys made it. Here is a coupon code for next meet "Mexi15" now no excuses for arriving late :p

Back