• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

blue NSX in Edmonton

Remember your mother telling you about something that is too good to be true, probably isn't? Listen to your mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The area code listed in the add was in Quebec - epicenter of Canadian phone scams.

I noticed that the Auto trader just recently disappeared.

The car is actually in Texas (apparently). I reported it to autoTRADER as a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link still works for me.
226 is certainly not a Quebec phone number, when i google it is says Ontario

You are correct about the 226 area code. It was the 438 area code in the telephone number referenced in this link that I was thinking about

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-JH4NA21645S000143-Southeast-Auto-Group/page5

The Auto Trader link came up as no longer available; but, there is a secondary link on the page which indicates that it is still listed.

A Texas dealer with Ontario and Quebec telephone numbers selling a car located in Edmonton? Perhaps the dealer is representing an exiled member of the Nigerian royal family hiding in Edmonton who has to off-load the car cheap; but, will need you to front him a little money so that he can do the paper work to get the car released - or something like that.

Back