• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need independent shop/mechanic near central ohio -new owner of a 92 w 9000 miles

Just added 92 red/blk to the collection. Looking to get a once over by a local mechanic and do a full fluid flush. Any leads or should i stick w dealers, -acura diblin is my closest. Thanks

Source1 automotive just north of Cincinnati is known for their good work. They usually have 2-3 NSXs in the shop at any given time. I drive in from Indiana to see them.

Source1 automotive just north of Cincinnati is known for their good work. They usually have 2-3 NSXs in the shop at any given time. I drive in from Indiana to see them.

Source1 automotive just northeast of Cincinnati is known for their good work. They usually have 2-3 NSXs in the shop at any given time. I drive in from Michigan to see them. :smile:

Also osus2k why don't you add your location to your profile? Glad you finally made it through the "importing process" - must have been very stressful.

I'll look that shop up but I was hoping I could find a mechanic willing to travel, I don't really need the shop I have all the tools and a nice four post lift with hydraulic jacks for suspension brake work

I'd be willing to pay cash per hour, that way it helps me learn, I still have an S 2000 but I have been away from the Honda scene. for quite some time

i'm located on the west side of Columbus Dublin plain city areas

Import process was a little stressful but it was insured for 80,000 so even if it explode in transit it is what it is

Back