• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2016 Wrap up and Photo link

As many of you know, I arrived home from NSXPO recently. I spent an extra week in Tennessee visiting friends so that is why this post is so late. On top of that, I caught a cold/flu on the way home and have been under the weather for a few more days. I'm feeling better now so I thought I would let you know some of the statistics from the trip.

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px Helvetica}p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px Helvetica; min-height: 17.0px}</style>Total number of days away.

Total miles on the odometer from the entire trip.

Total fuel used.
271 gallons

Average mileage for entire trip.
26.15 mpg (FYI - I ran at the speed limit plus 8-10 mph for the entire trip)

For those of you that are interested, you can see my photos from the trip at this link. https://seasharpphoto.smugmug.com/NSX
You will need to click on the 2016 NSXPO link and then you will need this password. nsxcabycr

These photos are from the very start of the trip at my home, to the last event of NSXPO, which was a lunch after the Sunday drive. I will post another link to the photos I took on the rest of the trip (including the Tail of The Dragon) when I get them processed.

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Helvetica}</style>

Back