• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Local Advertising

When I took delivery I mentioned that the dealer had a professional photo shoot done and presented me with a framed picture signed on the back by the staff.

They also mentioned that they were working with Madison Magazine on a project with the car.

My dealer just sent me the magazine.

The magazine itself has a sleeve that promotes the NSX.

And inside the magazine the dealer produced an ad that includes my car and some stock photos.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 47
Way cool and impressive.
You Dun Good!
thnx for sharing your fame.

Cool! Congrats again, and thank you for sharing your knowledge through your purchase experience.

B and B,

I've been lurking for quite some time and now see that you are in Madtown. We get up there often and I hope to see your car out sometime in the spring. We've bought many cars from Zimbrick. Great people.

You must be one of the guys Jim said was well in front of me if I decided to get in line. I'm now targeting 2018 and will definitely go through them.

Anyway... I have enjoyed all of the discussion here and am eager to get another Acura badge in the garage. Their sedans have been blah since my ol TL. I looked at an RLX SH this summer but it just didn't do it for me.

Welcome to the board Prime.

I second your view that Zimbrick is great to work with.

I worked with their Middleton store, no one named Jim comes to mind (maybe you spoke with folks in Brookfield), Corey and Dave were the folks I spoke with.

After being hosed by a bunch of Chicagoland dealers I found and decided to go with them.

I actually started out as number 3 on their list.

As is common with high priced stuff, folks tend to drop out, the first guy had money issues, the second guy didn't like the wait and got an R8 instead.

I also find their current car line up to be lacking and am hopeful that the sedan prototype with the driver cockpit is not another FWD based fake luxury car.

The fourth wheel for my winter tires shipped so I should be back on the road soon (avoiding using the Conti's below freezing).

Back