• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2017 F1 thread

i'm pulling for Ricciardo on Sunday, he was massively robbed last year and he goes good around this place.

the weather forecast here in Monaco is as perfect as it can get. sunny, 70's and zero chance of rain... :biggrin:

been in Cannes all week, and Monaco for the weekend. i'd highly recommend it mate. :wink:

as for Alonso, surely he is completely done with Honda now...

as for Alonso, surely he is completely done with Honda now...

It's a hard life being in Monaco, but someone has to live it! :)

As for Alonso, first he would have to find someone else to fill his not inconsequential pay packet, that also gave him a realistic chance of actually having a shot at the prize!!

Sadly I think he can kiss any chance of a McLaren F1 Driver's Championship goodbye while he's still in the right age bracket. Unless Honda have a miracle turn-around before the end of this year. It has to be this year, because they can't afford to fuck around with developing the PU from the first F1 test next year, they need to be working full time on the chassis for a change.

The Hybrid engine has only benefited Mercedes and Ferrari. Honda is a great ICE developer, but has no real impact on the hybrid market. Even the new NSX hasn't been a seller once hoped. At least IndyCar uses ICE engines. Last 2 Indy wins where Honda powered.

The uncertified rumor is that Hamilton was given a slow car just for the case that if a Mercedes wins the Monaco family doesn't have to deal with Hamilton at dinner. Like last year where the 'aristocratic' Rosberg seemed to be favored to win Monaco.

The uncertified rumor is that Hamilton was given a slow car just for the case that if a Mercedes wins the Monaco family doesn't have to deal with Hamilton at dinner. Like last year where the 'aristocratic' Rosberg seemed to be favored to win Monaco.

well of course....because his dinner date would have been beiber....:eek:

Back