• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank you. Johan@SjoebergDP and Arc-Light

Would like to post my extremely positive experience buying from these two gentlemen. I have purchased and recieved from Johan and Arc-Light the NSX2S2K Cluster Mod and the Lumi 2.0 LED solutions respectively. I have not had time to get them installed in my car but would like to say that dealing with these two was very pleasant. Will definately be posting on their vendor thread with installed parts hopefully soon!

Not only were they efficient and thorough in replies, they were very professional about it, yet casual enough for a layman like me to understand. They were very quick to ship, and the packages were very nicely packed, I recieved them all the way in Hong Kong in perfect shape. Kept communication from inquiry all the way to delivery, and offered their assistance with install.

I am in business myself and understand how important it is for business relations. I always hope to be able to say something along "It was a pleasure dealing with you", and not just selling the product, getting the money, and bam you'll never see me again, even if i know it is a one-time buy. These fine members set a great example for vendors on prime. Would definitely buy from both happily.

Thank you again!

-Eddie

Eddie, I'd like to express my sincere appreciation for your ambitiously written positive review of your purchase experience. I feel it's a true privilege having the opportunity to offer my products and services in this excellent community and I'm always trying to do my best in doing my part to continue its tradition in being just that.

I completely agree with you on business relations. The fact that people like yourself consider anyones work being worth paying hard earned money for should definitely be a humbling experience for any vendor in any business. The true reward comes not from any monetary compensation, but from happy customers showing and sharing their appreciation and feeling the business they brought was fair and meeting their expectations, or even succeeding them. And when that doesn't happen, or the opposite happen, it should be taken as a challenge to do better.

Have a great day, and should you have any questions or would be in any need of assistance just let me know.

Best regards,
Johan

Back