• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ti Exhaust on Amazon

I can't call it by it's proper name until it actually shows up and yes its the super Ti. I always thought titanium wedding rings were cool so I may tell my wife this is my new wedding ring.:wink:
I'd love to drive anything on Laguna Seca some day. I've walked around it on a few Historic's weekends and it's such an amazing place. I should borrow my uncle's miata and cross it off my bucket list.

Thanks for not pepsboyz'n me, again! :smile:
haha! sometimes people take me too seriously on here but that's my own fault. life's too short to get upset at the internetz. enjoy the exhaust! once you get tired of your "knockoff" sell it to me for cheap. thanks

You can always count on [MENTION=13572]cmc140[/MENTION] to go where no man has gone before, as seen by his amazing coupe build thread.

I ordered a fujipso, that I was hoping to hang on my Christmas tree. That's probably what desensitized me into thinking a $1700 ti exhaust was a decent deal, when I saw it on amazon. :smile:

If the exhaust you are referring to is "Fujitsubo", that's what I have on my car. Absolutely love it, it's perfect. Civil enough at low RPM that I don't have to worry about pissing off the neighbors, plenty loud enough at high RPM with a wail on downshift that never fails to put a shit-eatin' grin on my face, and no drone during highway cruising. Came with the car when I bought it, props to Honcho (previous owner) for all the hard work he did researching it.

When I saw this thread pop up, I was going to reply with a link to that thread but never got back to it. Seems you had already decided on the Fujitsubo anyway. At the time Honcho bought his (he actually bought two and sold one), there were only 3 NSXs in the country with that exhaust, NSX78__, his, and the guy he sold the other one to. They're pretty rare.

If the exhaust you are referring to is "Fujitsubo", that's what I have on my car. Absolutely love it, it's perfect. Civil enough at low RPM that I don't have to worry about pissing off the neighbors, plenty loud enough at high RPM with a wail on downshift that never fails to put a shit-eatin' grin on my face, and no drone during highway cruising. Came with the car when I bought it, props to Honcho (previous owner) for all the hard work he did researching it.

When I saw this thread pop up, I was going to reply with a link to that thread but never got back to it. Seems you had already decided on the Fujitsubo anyway. At the time Honcho bought his (he actually bought two and sold one), there were only 3 NSXs in the country with that exhaust, NSX78__, his, and the guy he sold the other one to. They're pretty rare.

Thanks for the info. I've heard great things about the exhaust and really wanted something titanium. I never thought I'd be willing to pay so much for an exhaust, but think it will compliment my car well. I'm excited to check it out if it ever gets here and if I ever get my car back on the road.

You can always count on [MENTION=13572]cmc140[/MENTION] to go where no man has gone before, as seen by his amazing coupe build thread.

Where might that be? Permanent residence in my nsx when my wife boots me out? I do hope it's quiet at idle so I can keep the heat on because it's cold here. :smile:

attachment.php

There is at least one more than three Fujitsubo Super Ti's in the U.S. ... Here's mine :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2640.jpg
    IMG_2640.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

I have Honcho's other Fujitsobo Ti so I guess it has been on your awesome car.:smile:

There was also this magazine article back in 2009 so that's another.
http://www.superstreetonline.com/how-to/engine/modp-0905-project-acura-nsx-fujitsubo-exhaust/

Back