• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ti Exhaust on Amazon

What kills me is how fake the blue'ing is. Those style packed mufflers turn blue at the ends NOT in the center. The center is the coldest section. Why would it get hot there which is simulated by their blue'ing. They would have been better off not blue'ing anything. If you showed up to a car show with this you would remind me of that guy with the mullet with the Lambo doors on his Civic with the Air Filter kit from Pep Boys. Happy Friday!!! :) :) :)

btw.. this exhaust isn't new. This replica has been floating around the web for a couple of years.

Here's one of the originals made by J's Racing.
attachment.php

Attachments

• FTM-N1-60RS_1_.jpg
    FTM-N1-60RS_1_.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 736
If you showed up to a car show with this you would remind me of that guy with the mullet with the Lambo doors on his Civic with the Air Filter kit from Pep Boys.

Does that mean we aren't going to be hanging out at the show? I'm getting old and rock more of a scullet now, but everything else pretty much applies.

Thought 1600 for a 17lb exhaust looked pretty good.

Um and if I'm not mistaken the bluing on both is for looks; "fake" :encouragement:

HAHA! thanks for carrying on the humor. Happy Friday to all!

$1600 for an all Ti is about the going rate for that style exhaust in that type of metal. Just FYI fWIW. I'm not sure if the guys who use to sell these on Ebay, and before that Alibaba, have now moved onto Amazon perhaps.

1600.00 roll of the dice as it might sound good, might sound bad, might be too soft or too loud

I have purchased at least 5 different nsx exhausts over the years including an arc titanium brand new, and I can tell you the best answer for sound and lightness, weight and price is taitec gt light weight and it weighs the same as this "titanium exhaust"

In all honesty I made a far worse decision last week and am awarding myself a lifetime membership to the more money than brains club.
For this guy, No matter how little the amount of money it'll always be more plentiful than the brains.:smile:

I should either have a new exhaust, be ripped off, or both in two months.

The exhaust in Chris's link looks absolutely nothing like picture from vivid racing. Look at the bends. Looks legit to me. It is just an off brand though. The blue hue was done purposely for that bling factor that every needs to have. Thanks for the link Chris and dont mind RYU, he just always has to have the most expensive parts.:-D

Last edited:
Hella weld

There was drama a few years back about fake J's Racing products from one of the biggest Authorized J's distributors in North America. Mainly it was fake exhausts. And quality was crap.

RF Yamamoto makes Ti Exhaust for the NSX. They are carrying on the boutique NSX tuner tradition in Japan. They can design any Ti exhaust for the NSX that makes sense and will be proven to work given their race engineering background.

I'd contact [MENTION=20830]A.S. Motorsport[/MENTION]s to coordinate with them or I can put you in contact.

Don't think so. From my understanding arc went under a while ago and was rebranded with their same garbage customer service. Or so I'm told anyways.

They are now known as Arc Brazing (lol) http://www.arc-brazing.co.jp/

As you can see, their catalog has reduced somewhat. You could try to contact them directly to see if they make the ARC ti exhaust still.

They are now known as Arc Brazing (lol) http://www.arc-brazing.co.jp/

As you can see, their catalog has reduced somewhat. You could try to contact them directly to see if they make the ARC ti exhaust still.

Yes that's them. But from my understanding is it's changed hands. Maybe my inside information is wrong or my memory hazy. I don't want their exhaust nor do I care about exhausts, however I do like their dress up manifold plate.

^^ Yes you could be right, I don't know if they changed hands or not, just that they have the exact same products still.

Does that mean we aren't going to be hanging out at the show? I'm getting old and rock more of a scullet now, but everything else pretty much applies.

Thought 1600 for a 17lb exhaust looked pretty good.

Um and if I'm not mistaken the bluing on both is for looks; "fake" :encouragement:

You can get a nice sounding/looking 17lb exhaust from Mark at Pride Exhaust for less then $1000 shipped. Unless the prices have gone up in the last couple years???

Love mine!!!

They can even blue the tips if you like....

PRIDENSXLightWeightExhaust_zps26dd5194.jpg

Last edited:
You can get a nice sounding/looking 17lb exhaust from Mark at Pride Exhaust for less then $1000 shipped. Unless the prices have gone up in the last couple years???

Love mine!!!

They can even blue the tips if you like....

PRIDENSXLightWeightExhaust_zps26dd5194.jpg

Thanks I appreciate the info. That and the gtlw that socalx recommended are probably what I would have gone with......... if I were sane. Although, I don't want anything loud anymore and I'm guessing they are a bit louder than I'm wanting to deal with. My decision was already made prior to starting this thread. I ordered a fujipso, that I was hoping to hang on my Christmas tree. That's probably what desensitized me into thinking a $1700 ti exhaust was a decent deal, when I saw it on amazon. :smile:

Thanks I appreciate the info. That and the gtlw that socalx recommended are probably what I would have gone with......... if I were sane. Although, I don't want anything loud anymore and I'm guessing they are a bit louder than I'm wanting to deal with. My decision was already made prior to starting this thread. I ordered a fujipso, that I was hoping to hang on my Christmas tree. That's probably what desensitized me into thinking a $1700 ti exhaust was a decent deal, when I saw it on amazon. :smile:
Oh no.. you bought a fujipso!??? That's a Fujitsubo knock-off. Return it asap! I'm kidding. Congrats on the Fujitsubo. Did you get the Ti? I'm jealous. It passes Laguna Seca sound restrictions and flows well. Good stuff.

Oh no.. you bought a fujipso!??? That's a Fujitsubo knock-off. Return it asap! I'm kidding. Congrats on the Fujitsubo. Did you get the Ti? I'm jealous. It passes Laguna Seca sound restrictions and flows well. Good stuff.
I can't call it by it's proper name until it actually shows up and yes its the super Ti. I always thought titanium wedding rings were cool so I may tell my wife this is my new wedding ring.:wink:
I'd love to drive anything on Laguna Seca some day. I've walked around it on a few Historic's weekends and it's such an amazing place. I should borrow my uncle's miata and cross it off my bucket list.

Thanks for not pepsboyz'n me, again! :smile:

Back