• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000 MF10's on NSX

Hi Prime

I searched and couldnt find a definite answer on the following question.

Checking if anyone's ran the S2000 spec MF10's ([FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]17x7.5 +52 fronts; 17x8.5 +59 rears) on their NSX? If so, will they fit with no modification or will there need to be spacers and other mods to clear? Also, what tires sizes are recommended. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/FONT]

S2000 wheel offsets are generally too high for the NSX.
To look right, the NSX should be around +38 to +45 for the fronts on a 7.5 to 8" wheel. I find the suitable range for the rears to be between +25 to +40 for the rears depending on width (usually 9.5 to 10").

Thanks. I ended up buying a square 17x9 +42 setup. Will probably run this on my S2000 and change it up once I get DF fenders for the NSX

Let us know how it goes. 17x9 generally isn't ideal for either the front or the rear of a NSX. I find 17x8 work best on the front and 18x9.5 (or 18x10) work best on backs.

Back