• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

December 2016 NSX Pricing

attachment.php

Thanks for that...I used to read the market news letter religiously...also sports car international which I think used to include a few pages from the auction reviews...comforting to know you can buy a sports car drive it and enjoy and near break even when you sell it.

Sport car market is by far, my favorite car mag. Its the only subscription I have. The only only one which comes close is Octane. I only wish there would be more coverage on modern classics too

Thanks for the review. I admit buying near the top of the market, so I expect slow (if any) appreciation. I have one of those "middle age" cars that is being actively used.

I have a pre snap ring 91 and I think the article is in accurate in that it says to start looking at 93. I disagree. They are all good and with Larry B on the case any year can be great. There are a lot of cars out there with issues.

Clearly the NSX pricing is all over the place. I watch BAT all of the time. They are fetching different prices but rational ones. Any NSX that has not had the Timing Belt and Hose service (at least) should sell for $5-$10,000 lower.

Bottom line if you are not buying to love and drive your NSX - don't.

I feel like the prices will stabilize for a while because of how many cars are listed for sale at the moment. It seems that values have gone up a bit and there is a certain group of people who want to cash out, once that process is over and the number of NSXs on the market gets smaller again we may see another increase.

This is only my personal prediction but I think that a few years from now nice first generation examples will be worth more then 2017 models with average use.

Back