• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hawaii winters are such a beach

Quick Sunday 12/11/16 drive to the North Shore of Oahu.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Beautiful! Great cars, nice scenery! I'll be thinking about how rough you guys have it when I open my garage door, walk past the stored cars and pick up my snow shovel.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Can't beat that scenery.

Attachments

• SAM_6107_zpsxvn66kd5.jpg
    SAM_6107_zpsxvn66kd5.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 585
It's actually snowing here in Hawaii too. Up on the mountain top on Mauna Kea on the Big Island. People snow board up there when it has snow.

the winters can be equally rough here in Southern California also. almost put the roof back in on Sunday, the high was only up to 64 degrees!

Ok, enough rubbing it in. The last week and a half have had highs of -34 C. including windchill or around -29 F. up here in the Frozen Wasteland. I hope you guys can handle those warmer temps!!

91 NSX Red​/Black

I hope you guys can handle those warmer temps!!

i had to put on a long sleeve, but we managed. :biggrin:

Ok, enough rubbing it in. The last week and a half have had highs of -34 C. including windchill or around -29 F.

holy fark! bloody hell mate, that is not even funny. my sincerest condolences.

when does it start to warm back up to human inhabitable temperatures again?

i had to put on a long sleeve, but we managed. :biggrin:

holy fark! bloody hell mate, that is not even funny. my sincerest condolences.

when does it start to warm back up to human inhabitable temperatures again?

We get a few spells where it gets more to 0 C or 32 F. But it is around April or May before we can safely put our parka's away and maybe start to think about uncovering our cars to get them back on the street unless you are NSX2398 and who drives his car year round.

Ok, enough rubbing it in. The last week and a half have had highs of -34 C. including windchill or around -29 F. up here in the Frozen Wasteland. I hope you guys can handle those warmer temps!!

91 NSX Red​/Black

Well, temps are dropping here too. I really no longer need to sleep with the bedroom AC on anymore.

Great pics Chris! Thanks for posting. Hope to do another drive soon. February 2017 maybe?

Oh you just have to rub it in don't you? I spent the end of my work day yesterday cleaning out gutters in the pouring down cold rain after my yard almost flooded. But the sun came out today and our hills are green again!

I'll vouch for these horrible Hawaii winters. Was in Honolulu for a week and just got to Maui today for the next week. These winters are horrible compared to my sister who lives in Alaska where she is getting constant snow, wind and chill factors of -20 along with my brother in Indiana who is getting -10F. It's a horrible 71*F right now here in Kihei,HI.

by the way, you guys sure did look sharp cruising when I saw you all.

Haha...I've been in Maui (Kaanapali) since last week.:biggrin:

Leaving back home to freezing SoCal tomorrow :frown:

Back