• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSX's in Maine?

As I start my search for a nice NSX I decided to check out vanity plates in Maine. I found that NSX is taken for at least two types of plates, suggesting that there are some here in Maine. Anyone here on the forum from Maine?

You must be having better weather down there. Last night we had minus 25-40 degrees with wind chill factor. Mid morning here and still in negative numbers. Do you have a NSX? I'm really surprised to think that there might be some registered here in Maine but they might be summer folks who are looking for a cheaper way to register/insure their NSX. I have always had Corvettes-28 to date with a 66 and a 2014 here now. Always admired the NSX and came close several times. Our daily drivers have been Honda/Acura for a long time and a NSX seems like a natural. Bill

Hey Bill,

I'm not in Maine, but semi close if you're looking for a road trip this summer. I'd be glad to show you around the Annapolis Valley. Lots of wineries! Unfortunately our weather right now is the same as yours. Should be better in July!

Faron

I used to live in Maine. My cousin used to run with NEAD guys.
i was only 16 back around early 2000s though. Lol they had Supras, Skylines, Evos. Those times they were THOSE GUYS.
I never seen an nsx as their cars were all POWER. Portland ME

Back