• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX WestFest

LMR

Legendary Member
Who is ready for an epic Southwest region event in Vegas!!! As some of you know, the Southwest NSXCA personnel have been working behind the scenes to put together an epic regional event that will be held in Las Vegas late spring of 2017, NSX WestFest. Great news just came in where dates, room rates and some events have been finalized. We need to get responses from people who are interested in attending so here is what we have so far.

When: 5/4 - 5/7
Where: Gold Coast
What:
- 5/4 Thursday afternoon/evening check in/ registration and the Fremont Experience in downtown
- 5/5 Friday Karting, Local Acura Dealership meet are in the works and shopping at the local outlets. Evening/ night time open on your own dime.
- 5/6 Saturday Mt. Charleston drive. Evening Banquet dinner 6pm.
- 5/7 Sunday check out/ open
Cost:
- Room rates: 5/4 $58.23. 5/5-6 $117.59.

Registration cost TBD shortly but should be very reasonable since we are keeping it somewhat simple.

As stated earlier we need to get responses from people who are interested/serious about attending so please reply asap.

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested in bringing my MB NSX for a Friday or Saturday cruise. I'm local to Vegas. Driving down the strip with a parade of NSX's would be awesome!

Back