• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner in NorCal

Hi all,

Glad to finally be part of this community now that I have a 1998 NSX-T 6 Speed with 8xxxx miles in the garage. A lot of great info here, so appreciate everyone who contributed. Definitely helps a guy that came from a RX7 background know more about the dos and don't for NSXs. I'm just over 6"0', so will definitely be working on ripping out the seat cushion.. To add icing on the cake with the NSX ownership, what's awesome is that Don from Hilltop is only 3 blocks away from me.. I can drop off the car and walk home! lol...

Anyways, look forward to having great discussions here and especially getting to know the NSX owners around the bay area.

Thanks,
Hans

Welcome! Hope to see you driving around! Join the norcal nsx owners facebook group too if you're so inclined - great bunch of folks and quite a bit more active there than here, sadly..

oh, and more pics please :D

Thanks! Hopefully I'll get to drive it as much as possible. Can you provide me with the link to the facebook group? Thanks!

Pics will slowly come =)

Welcome! We have a great group of owners here in NorCal and have several meets and events all year long. You do need to join the Norcal NSX Owners Facebook group. Its secret so you cant search for it. Give me your name and I will add you.

Welcome! I'm 6' even and fit quite well in the NSX. I'm mostly legs though.:biggrin:

Welcome NSX brother. I live in Daly City and there are a quite few Daly City/SF owners.
See you around!

AMGNSX

Congratulations! 97-01 are getting harder and harder to come by nowadays. She's a gem.

Hi all,

Glad to finally be part of this community now that I have a 1998 NSX-T 6 Speed with 8xxxx miles in the garage. A lot of great info here, so appreciate everyone who contributed. Definitely helps a guy that came from a RX7 background know more about the dos and don't for NSXs. I'm just over 6"0', so will definitely be working on ripping out the seat cushion.. To add icing on the cake with the NSX ownership, what's awesome is that Don from Hilltop is only 3 blocks away from me.. I can drop off the car and walk home! lol...

Anyways, look forward to having great discussions here and especially getting to know the NSX owners around the bay area.

Thanks,
Hans

Well done! Congrats from chilly-cold Michigan!

6' 3" and swear if I was one inch taller NSX would be a no-go :frown:
Jealous you have such an NSX pro shop so close. :wink:

Welcome! The NSX scene in NorCal is pretty big, so there are many opportunities to meet others. Hope to see you around!

Back