• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Du-luck 3D carbon fiber spoiler

I was wondering thoughts on the do-luck nsx spoiler(wing)

Like it hate it. Let me know.

Last edited:
Fugly...

th

Not a fan but I have seen two cars with it on and it doesn't look bad at all. It depends on the execution I guess.

It is quite unique. I feel like everything I've seen is either stock/nsx-r/raised bigass spoiler.

The quality of the carbon and the curve of the wing looks great. Of course the NSX-R matches the car better though.

Not a fan but I have seen two cars with it on and it doesn't look bad at all. It depends on the execution I guess.

It is quite unique. I feel like everything I've seen is either stock/nsx-r/raised bigass spoiler.
i have the raised wing now. Too big and I wanted something not a lot of people have.

It is definitely all about personal preference, and some cars can wear certain parts well, such as a heavily modified/aggressive looking wide body NSX, can pull off the big wing look better than a stock looking NSX. In my opinion the OEM wing is the NSX signature as it ties in the tail lights with the integrated third brake light, all the available options such as the NSX-R, Do-Luck,BYS, etc, are ok and different but that's about it as they just don't flow as well as the OEM and never will, which is why I ended up creating my own version that maintains OEM third brake lights and adds a little kick while still flowing with the original lines.

Last edited:
It is definitely all about personal preference, and some cars can wear certain parts well, such as a heavily modified/aggressive looking wide body NSX, can pull off the big wing look better than a stock looking NSX. In my opinion the OEM wing is the NSX signature as it ties in the tail lights with the integrated third brake light, all the available options such as the NSX-R, Do-Luck,BYS, etc, are ok and different but that's about it as they just don't flow as well as the OEM and never will, which is why I ended up creating my own version that maintains OEM third brake lights and adds a little kick while still flowing with the original lines.
nice work sir. I see your work and quality look amazing.

I think it looks very cool, although I agree with racer9x. One of my favorite things about the NSX has always been the OEM wing ("love that shape"):wink: and the integrated brake light. It always looked so futuristic when I was growing up and still looks fantastic today.

I think it looks very cool, although I agree with racer9x. One of my favorite things about the NSX has always been the OEM wing ("love that shape"):wink: and the integrated brake light. It always looked so futuristic when I was growing up and still looks fantastic today.
I am combining it with the fxmd wide body kit. The Oem wing is cool but it's just too simple.

There isn't anything on earth that flows better with the x except the oem spoiler. Period. Others look okay in my opinion. But it is the brake lights that tie it all together. Without the oem spoiler the brake lights have nothing to do with the rear and everything screams riced out civic. One might argue that it doesn't create enough downforce. Still doesn't matter as the nsx get slayed on a track unless your 20k deep into mods. Just my opinion. If you buy though, I see a do-luck spoiler for sale in the market place in my crystal ball. :biggrin:
No seriously, if you like it you like it. Buy it. I am only giving my opinion.

I would think with that widebody the arp 300 or 500 wing or voltex wing would be ideal.
I have a huge custom wing on it now. Just sold it actually. You can see it in my photos.

There isn't anything on earth that flows better with the x except the oem spoiler. Period. Others look okay in my opinion. But it is the brake lights that tie it all together. Without the oem spoiler the brake lights have nothing to do with the rear and everything screams riced out civic. One might argue that it doesn't create enough downforce. Still doesn't matter as the nsx get slayed on a track unless your 20k deep into mods. Just my opinion. If you buy though, I see a do-luck spoiler for sale in the market place in my crystal ball. :biggrin:
No seriously, if you like it you like it. Buy it. I am only giving my opinion.
I am 20k deep bro. Angus turbo kit, work vexation wheels wing, fxmd widebody, arc led tail light conversion. Engine refresh, new trans. If you saw my car when I got it to now shits day and night.

I saw that wing. I was not a fan, some details I didn't care for. Mainly the screws underneath and also the metal on the trailing edge of the wing. Although the arp wing is not perfect it looks to be better quality.

I only suggest it because the fact of your widebody. If you had a stock body the du luck looks fine but with a widebody and the lines you need a wing to match really... I think coz has the fxmd widebody and some type of large wing so maybe look at his posts to get an idea of what it looks like to be exact.

If I had a widebody, I would go VIS widebody carbon wing.

I saw that wing. I was not a fan, some details I didn't care for. Mainly the screws underneath and also the metal on the trailing edge of the wing. Although the arp wing is not perfect it looks to be better quality.

I only suggest it because the fact of your widebody. If you had a stock body the du luck looks fine but with a widebody and the lines you need a wing to match really... I think coz has the fxmd widebody and some type of large wing so maybe look at his posts to get an idea of what it looks like to be exact.
the huge wing isn't my style right now. I will check the look when it comes. Much appreciated brotha.

Jinks much appreciated as well. I'll post it when I get it haha.

Back