• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shine gt lip in carbon?

I ordered a shine gt front spoiler in carbon twill back in November. I still have not received it yet due to the last 3 being defective. I had a regular non carbon one a few years back and fitment was good.
Does anyone here own the carbon version? Does it fit well like the normal ones? Does the carbon look good?Or should I cancel my order? I have until January 20th to decide to scrap it or wait.
'If anyone has a photo of it on their car, that would be swell...

Dear Jinks,

I have a carbon fiber shine GT mounted - see picture below.
It fits well, only very small "adjustments" on the bottom of the front bumper to make it fit perfect.
Compared to my normal carbon fiber orders (procar) I have to say that the carbon fiber quality is defineltly not procar like.
Don't get me wrong, it's good BUT it's not Perfect

I ordered a shine gt front spoiler in carbon twill back in November. I still have not received it yet due to the last 3 being defective. I had a regular non carbon one a few years back and fitment was good.
Does anyone here own the carbon version? Does it fit well like the normal ones? Does the carbon look good?Or should I cancel my order? I have until January 20th to decide to scrap it or wait.
'If anyone has a photo of it on their car, that would be swell...

I received my Shine gt style lip in carbon today. The twill weave looks pretty good. There a few very small blemishes. My lip did not come with the mounting holes pre cut like my non carbon one did but that doesn't matter to me much as the holes in the non carbon one did not line up anyhow and needed drilling. Overall I'd say for the price $470.00 shipped with tax it is a very good deal and a great looking front lip. Just need to be careful to not kill it on a parking curb again.

Back