• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

News from the NSXPO 2017 Committee

Am I confused? Is NSXPO and ITR EXPO going on at the same place/time?

lol My testosterone meter just went up....better have an ego eliminator at the front gate...:wink:

lol My testosterone meter just went up....better have an ego eliminator at the front gate...:wink:

Now you have to bring the Bee. I had to jump through hoops to get a 2 day RA rental contract approved and used you and me as reasons why we needed two days because neither of us would bring a car for just one day. :tongue:

....just like old times.....I love you man......:redface:.....as long as we don't let ferretti choose our transport we should be ok:rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you do it now you will be paying rack rate and not our discounted rates so please hold off until we release the rooms for reservations.

Hmm all this waiting. It seems as though all I'm doing is waiting. The waiting starts when we (my gf and I) go home from whatever NSXPO we are current attending. We really enjoy spending time with you guys. First it was only me that went to Las Vegas in 2010. That was really a turning point. I found out that I could really do things even though I smashed my head real bad back in 2007. (Yes for all those that now know me I am not running at full capacity..scary isn't it). Then it was me _and_ a GF...I am still surprised anyone would tolerate the amount of "weirdness" that I bring to the table. But she stays in there :)

I am pretty sure we we will be there yet again. See you guys.

Best regards

you are an inspiration Martin.....true car nut...:biggrin:...maybe that's why the GF likes you:wink:

Preview of our host hotel:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UrlZ9T5TMIE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After we do the social, can we hang out with you guys at the track if we aren't driving?

Mike

Both clubs will be combining for the two track days at Road America!

NSXPO will have its usual social portion just for NSXs but the ITRs will be with us on the track.

Last edited:
Either way. I would come early to be there.
I would like to do the track but the itr's scare me.

Mike

Last edited:
I just want to pop in a cassette from the 1990s, take the top off and drive around the track at 60mph constant. For a few laps. Then, after all you crazy guys bunch up and get to half-track away from me, i will open her up to 70mph. You know, nice flowing turns, etc. Besides, I want to listen to my Flock of Seagulls cassettes.

watch your pompadour,,,,,,,,

I am looking forward to it.

Back