• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought 91 in Merced CA . Good deal or fleebay scam? JH4NA1154MT003019

Las night I saw 91 NSX on ebay and took me about 2 minutes before I clicked Buy it now. The car has only 32k miles and last owner has it 22 years. It has comptech s/c sway bars.... Needs clutch and master cylinder. Clean carfax . Seller has 0 feedback. The story is that the husband died and wife is selling it. The title is on husband's name. I'm in NY and the car in CA. What would you do?

Thank you

Las night I saw 91 NSX on ebay and took me about 2 minutes before I clicked Buy it now. The car has only 32k miles and last owner has it 22 years. It has comptech s/c sway bars.... Needs clutch and master cylinder. Clean carfax . Seller has 0 feedback. The story is that the husband died and wife is selling it. The title is on husband's name. I'm in NY and the car in CA. What would you do?

Thank you

PM me the seller name/address and name on the title. (I think you tried to pm me earlier but my inbox apparently was full so it's clear now).

The seller just joined fleabay yesterday and posted the car, a piano, a recumbent bike and an old toy train set all at the same time. Curious as to why the nsx was photographed outside an airplane hanger and the engine bay is so filthy.

Last edited:
It looks legit. I spoke with here for a long time and after seeing all papers it's done deal.
Thanks Bob for you big help.

Back