• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets See Your Other Cars

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Here's my contribution...

Because it needs to be seen again..

And just purchased for winter duty because the NSX does not see winter and the M3 can no way handle NJ snow..

1M3ANM3...Love that car lift. Makes the collection look great, too..is it relatively easy to use/live with?

80-5bd4fbe4_4876_479e_b647_55ab8df18c35_zps4fjr9igi_7c609dde5054a5dcd9eede436d3e90a2d0ea31b1.jpg

Attachments

• 80-5bd4fbe4_4876_479e_b647_55ab8df18c35_zps4fjr9igi_7c609dde5054a5dcd9eede436d3e90a2d0ea31b1.jpg
    80-5bd4fbe4_4876_479e_b647_55ab8df18c35_zps4fjr9igi_7c609dde5054a5dcd9eede436d3e90a2d0ea31b1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 113
1M3ANM3...Love that car lift. Makes the collection look great, too..is it relatively easy to use/live with?
Just got it last month and love it. For those of us not lucky enough to have a three garage its great!!!!. Once you get over the nerves of lifting one of your babies and driving the other one under it, its all good.:wink:

Last edited:
Just got it last month and love it. For those of us not lucky enough to have a three garage its great!!!!. Once you get over the nerves of lifting one of your babies and driving the other one under it, its all good.:wink:
I have 9' ceilings and stack cars and do repairs...
I've had mine for 10 years and am getting another (~$2500)

I am very interested in your experience with this ownership/reliability/etc...

I have only had the Gallardo 4 months, but so far it has been a dream. It is a gated 06 SE. I get the same excitement driving it like when I got my first NSX. No hiding in this car for sure, it is fun to see the reaction of some people seeing it on the road. The sound is intoxicating. The reliability does not scare me, and I plan to drive it regularly. I have the 6MT version, so I don't expect many issues. It is pretty easy to work on so far. I already changed the plugs and coil packs myself. I am changing the brake pads this weekend and will do my own oil change soon. Parts are pretty cheap if you use the Audi or VW alternative. My original clutch is starting to slip after 34k miles. I will need to replace within a year probably. I am not doing that one myself. So I expect that will be my largest repair and cost $6k, but should last another 40k miles. So far so good though :biggrin:

Picked up a manual is300 for a fun daily driver for work. Love it so far, very tail happy and easy to drive. RWD, reliable, manual...

attachment.php
I didn't even know those came in a manual. Pretty cool...

I have only had the Gallardo 4 months, but so far it has been a dream. It is a gated 06 SE. I get the same excitement driving it like when I got my first NSX. No hiding in this car for sure, it is fun to see the reaction of some people seeing it on the road. The sound is intoxicating. The reliability does not scare me, and I plan to drive it regularly. I have the 6MT version, so I don't expect many issues. It is pretty easy to work on so far. I already changed the plugs and coil packs myself. I am changing the brake pads this weekend and will do my own oil change soon. Parts are pretty cheap if you use the Audi or VW alternative. My original clutch is starting to slip after 34k miles. I will need to replace within a year probably. I am not doing that one myself. So I expect that will be my largest repair and cost $6k, but should last another 40k miles. So far so good though :biggrin:
Very insightful...thanks! I went with a Ford GT when I was looking at this market segment.
Ps-We are "neighbors" as I have property on Perdido Key (although I am only there about once a year). Destin-you ARE living the dream!

attachment.php

This might get interesting...

S2000 - I had an AP1 in 06 for about 3 yrs. Got the itch and spontaneously bought this one last year. A las I decided to cull the fleet and this has to go come spring.
IMG_20161129_141800_zpsuiksr1m5.jpg

This M6 has to go too.
IMG_20161115_201444_zpsdynxgjrh.jpg

I bought this recently because it's such a ridiculous value for money right now. It's so much car for little money. Very happy with the LX 470 and my wife and I take turns who drives it. We love driving this thing.
IMG_20161229_133352_zpsj4xz2axq.jpg

I originally bought the LX to replace this Tacoma which I've had since new. The old gal just refuses to die. It's even got a TRD blower. My father claimed her but she's technically always be mine :)
IMG_20161116_013052_zpsfiqr3hrh.jpg

My wife has a problem too. She's owned an IS300 since new. We bought a IS250, both manual btw, to replace the IS300 but 4yrs later the is300 is still with us.

I'm losing interest in cars (thank goodness) because of this guy... It's just an entry level until I hone my skills and buy a fancy one
IMG_20161022_113931_zpshb44c3my.jpg

Back