• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I cant upload photos anymore

A message pop up saying that I have exceeded my quota. What do I need to do increase my quota, or what ever else I need to do to be able to upload photos again?

Thanks,

Mario

Mario, I thought I taught you how to do this before.
'Click settings on the top right hand corner. Then scroll down and on the left hand side you'll see attachments. Click it.
It will show you this, then you can delete older photos from links.

Last edited:
attachment.php
'Click settings on the top right hand corner. Then scroll down and on the left hand side you'll see attachments. Click it.

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 100

My apology, you have jogged my memory, thanks!

No problem Mario. Glad I could help.

Gaaahhh! But then it's such a bummer to read thru an old thread full of interesting discussion and then many photo links are dead.

Is there any way to buy more storage, especially for us paying members? [MENTION=3730]Lud[/MENTION] ? Pretty please? :)

Gaaahhh! But then it's such a bummer to read thru an old thread full of interesting discussion and then many photo links are dead.

Is there any way to buy more storage, especially for us paying members? @Lud ? Pretty please? :)
Yes, especially the really fun threads....

You can always use a outside free photo host site and link it here

With all due respect, that's the worst option, if not just a really awful option, unless someone's really private about their photos and intends to one day yank their photos from a thread. It's disappointing to stumble upon a fantastic thread from 10 years ago with a bunch of dead links. :(

I have basically given up on posting photos to this site, since it became a giant PITA a while back.

Same here, I given up as well, I belong to many car forum and it's so easy to put up pic.

I can say that having windows or android devices, yes photos can be be bit hard to post. They come out weirdly formatted. With Apple stuff it seems rather easy though?

Back