• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dashboard like new

Removed from 1997 NSX. No blemishes and no damage at all. $400 OBO. Pick up anywhere in OC or South Bay, Socal.IMG_0431.jpgIMG_0432.jpgIMG_0433.jpgIMG_0434.jpgIMG_0435.jpgIMG_0436.jpg

Last edited:
Sale fell thru because of high cost of shipping. Coast to coast is over $200 because dimensions warrant Fedex Freight instead of Package rate. Will only sell locally for pickup in LA or OC.

if you figure out a way to ship id likely get this. I know it's tough to put this in the post though

Thanks for your interest, both. This is really an item that, at this value, should not be shipped. Here is why.
I have access to the shipping dept of one of the largest aftermarket suppliers who ship one container with Fedex every single day. The first Primer who was interested in buying the dash was on the opposite coast. The shipping dept. gave me a figure of $65'which was extrememly reasonable. When they tried to box it, they immediately found out that the "height" of the dash (the center section) had caused the box to be over size for standard FedEx parcel rates and had pushed it to Fedex Freight which would have costed more than $300 coast to coast. This is why it is really for sale only to a local SoCal buyer. Pickup or a reasonable distance (say less than 50 miles) when I would gladly deliver it myself free of charge.
NSX1145, if you are local, you can email me at bboxer at roadrunner dot com

Last edited:
Still for sale to anyone who can pick it up from socal area. It is really in very good shape!
Dash was removed from my '97 when it had 39K miles on the clock. Very nicely stored ever since.

Last edited:
For you both. The dash was wrapped and put back in storage a few months ago. Of course I can get it out again when it is sold. It is in excellent condition with no blemish that I can see. It came off my 97 NSX so it has a passenger airbag hole and two “Tan” strips along side the bottom (on either side of the center console by the footwells). If your interior is not Tan, you woulld have to either recover the two strips or have them tanned (!). Again, if I do sell it, it would be for local pickup ONLY.
Please see my earlier posts regarding the high cost of shipping. Thanks.

Back