• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unsafe script?

I keep getting an unsafe script notification lately and the main page of the forum not completely loading until I allow it to run...? Not sure if this was a thing or not, just wondering if anyone else is seeing it.

me too..weird

Having same issue!!

Hey Lud hope you're looking into this problem.:smile:

I am not sure about unsafe script or chrome, but on Apple, the main log in screen looks like this. It's been doing this for about a week. I also google searched a few Prime threads, clicked on them, and they all brought me to the homepage pictured below.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 115
I am not sure about unsafe script or chrome, but on Apple, the main log in screen looks like this. It's been doing this for about a week. I also google searched a few Prime threads, clicked on them, and they all brought me to the homepage pictured below.
attachment.php

Thats exactly what it looks like for me using Chrome

me too ,,,just like 1999....

Exactly what i see... and chrome shows a little icon next to the bookmark star...when i click it, it
shows a little window where "load unsafe scripts" is a option... if i click it, then the page shows
normal.

For people who were having the issue, try clearing your browser cache if it's still acting up. If that doesn't fix it, let me know and I'll keep working on it.

I'm still not sure why I can't reproduce it in Chrome.

Scrubbing my browser history worked! Probably should do that more often.:wink:
Thanks Lud!

For people who were having the issue, try clearing your browser cache if it's still acting up. If that doesn't fix it, let me know and I'll keep working on it.

I'm still not sure why I can't reproduce it in Chrome.

I'm back to normal after clearing data as well.

Hi,

it seems to have worked.... weird... it only happened on this PC (Win 10).

at home i use Win 7, but i use chrome everywhere...

Nuno

Interesting, I was having this same problem in my Chrome browser on my PC, clearing the browser cache also made it load normally.

That worked.

Back