• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

window down

Apologies all if this is not the right place to do this on the site. I have been exploring for about an hour, but still have a couple questions.

I've got a 93, my passenger window when last I lowered it stayed down and there is no noise when I use the button/lever to raise it.

Does this mean my regulator is shot and I need to replace and if so, can anyone point me to the best place for parts and repair instructions?

Thank you so much for your support!!!

Thank you!

Just checked out their page, more than Thank you - DAMN!!! AWESOME!!!!

FYI When I go to windowsregulatorsusa.com, i get routed to powerwindowrepair.com in Phoenix. I'll give them a call and let you know how it goes.

Update, I just spoke with powerwindowrepair.com and they said windowsregulatorsusa.com went out of business a couple years ago and they purchased their website and reroute to theirs now. They are more expensive, but sounded super friendly and helpful. I'll let you know how it goes. Funnily enough they said they got another call on a 91 only 10 mins ago, so looks like they should be giving you a commission!

They will rebuild your regulator, lifetime warranty (assuming they don't go out of business), with shipping for about $300.

Last edited:
Just in case, check that you did not accidently hit the main power switch next to the drivers window switches. You might have accidently turned it off. Again - just in case. Drew

Back