• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are PRIDE exhausts made?

Seems like the fit and finish is very good, but I can't find any info about where they are made and/or longevity.

I believe Taiwan if I remember correctly. I think it's listed somewhere in the threads

You could probably PM or email them and ask build location. They answer at all times of the day.

I can't speak to durability, but I can tell you my Pride Lightweight has held up to about 7k miles of use over the last 13 months and is in as new shape other than a need for cleaning.

They do provide excellent after-purchase service. I lost two exhaust flange bolts to my tracking at Sebring during NSXPO a couple months back. I later asked how much they cost and ended up with a full package of three bolts and two replacement flange gaskets at no cost to me. Mind you, I said I was willing to pay and he insisted on sending them to me.

I recommend Pride strongly.

did you notice any discoloration on the polish finish, possibly due to heat and/or age?

You could probably PM or email them and ask build location. They answer at all times of the day.

I can't speak to durability, but I can tell you my Pride Lightweight has held up to about 7k miles of use over the last 13 months and is in as new shape other than a need for cleaning.

They do provide excellent after-purchase service. I lost two exhaust flange bolts to my tracking at Sebring during NSXPO a couple months back. I later asked how much they cost and ended up with a full package of three bolts and two replacement flange gaskets at no cost to me. Mind you, I said I was willing to pay and he insisted on sending them to me.

I recommend Pride strongly.

[MENTION=10340]nis350[/MENTION] Not as of my end-of-seaon, pre-storage inspection last month.

Back