• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Great deal with a Magic Rear Spats Set from Mindaugas Tamosiunas

I own my NSX for two years now and building it up piece by piece! :smile:

Last week I‘ve purchased a Magic Rear Spats Set on ebay from nsx_ltu (Mindaugas Tamosiunas) from Lithuania.

I‘ve only now heard about all the bad experiences here on prime and cannot confirm it. Maybe it was good not to have heard about it before because so I was unprejudiced.

My personal experience was excellent because I had/have a very good communication with Mindaugaus and he informed me about every step of shipping proecess including pictures. He even drove extra to Poland to support a faster shipping of the parts to Germany. It last 4 days only between purchasing on ebay and receiving the spats!

The spats make a very good and stable impression and are well handcrafted. I’ll fit them with the beginning of spring (march/april) and will update my thread here.
I also bougth a cluster ring set from Mindaugas and they will arrive the upcoming week. On the pics the looks very nice and I’ll will show them here as well when they have arrived and when I’ve attached it.

Because we both are based in the EU there are no import fees beteween us what also saves me a lot of money. So that is also a plus factor for him.

Here are my photos of the spats:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0743.jpg
    DSC_0743.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 153
  • d73f034b7e.jpg
    d73f034b7e.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 690
  • 72fcdec984.jpg
    72fcdec984.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 657
  • 50bb1aa537.jpg
    50bb1aa537.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 656
  • 5c30236222.jpg
    5c30236222.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 655
  • 0a40ef9343.jpg
    0a40ef9343.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 656
  • 4790e4c083.jpg
    4790e4c083.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 650
  • 3a0290bfd2.jpg
    3a0290bfd2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 659
cluster rings update

First of all I want to say I just reflect my experiences here and I didn't know the past. So please don't blame me.

So... I received the cluster rings a few days after the spats and already installed them:

They fit perfectly. :)

Attachments

• 0323093691.jpg
    0323093691.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 134
lol so agressive with supporting him.

Why don't you give up more information about yourself before we believe you.

B2FiNiTY, what you want to know about me? You can find me on Facebook, where you can see that I'm real and have a NSX. I'm also in the owners group.

And by the way... it isn't me who's acting agressivly here. ;)

I the near future I will give a feedback here about thensxshop so you can see I don't work for Mindaugas here!

I also already bought from SoS but I think everyone here knows them good enough.

You have 4 posts. Joined over 2 years ago and come on here supporting a known scammer.

Gotta be skeptical.

What's your name on the owners group? Maybe we are best buddies :)

Yeah okay, I understand that point. But like I already said there was nothing (accept SoS) for what I had make a feedback and I don't know him as a scammer.
On the other hand I read a lot on Prime because I think I have nothing interesting to say to other threads. ;)
You can find me in the owners group as Basti Neitzke. :)

admins, do you have ip address / login history to potentially correlate for all these accounts posting positive reviews?

Back