• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension KWV3 Coilovers 1k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, posting up another part for my friend Billy at needpowdercoating. He has a set of KWV3 coilovers he is taking off of his 2004 NSX. Mint condition as installed for approximately 1000 miles. Price: $2500 shipped or $2400 picked up from 07105. You can contact me for interest or him directly at (201) 889-1873. You can also see his work via his IG or webiste of the same name at needpowdercoating. As with the Pride Exhaust and BC Racing coilovers that were listed by me for him previously, the happy forum members who purchased them will attest they had 100% satisfaction with their purchase. The only reason for the sale is a changeover to a JRZ RS Pro setup. As always, if this against forum rules, moderators please feel free to close the thread. Thanks in advance. (At this price, I should be buying them but I've already done a Bilstein with OEM spring setup. I think you all know this is a steal!)

OK Prime members, I made a boo boo. I initially erred in stating these were sold locally when they were not. Also, I incorrectly reported that they came with OEM top hats. Turns out, they come with iLift top hats. Finally, I have pictures provided to show what you will receive should you purchase them. Please see below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderators, this thread can be locked. The KW's were purchased by Prime member pennies_hatchie123. Enjoy the suspension setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back