• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner in Georgia

Hey all,

I bought an NSX! 1991, red, with 106kmi on the clock. I've only owned it for a couple of weeks now, but what an amazing car! I have big plans for it, but we'll see how much of that actually materializes :smile:. I'll probaly start a "build" thread, which I'll link back to. Expect it to be mostly maintenance and fixin' stuff. I'd love to eventually take it to a track day but I'm terrified of something horrible happenng to the car. We'll see.

I also wanted to give a BIG shoutout to the NSX Prime community! I've been poking around the site since I bought the car and it is an incredibly valuable resource with tons of useful information and an active community of supercar owners who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty doing some serious maintenance and DIY work. Keep up the good work!

Welcome to the group. Congrats!

Welcome to the community! My red '91 began life in Georgia (Lawrenceville to be specific). Congratulations and remember this means nothing without pics!

Congrats on the purchase. I hope to be following behind you in the next couple of weeks. I second your comment on the value of Prime. It has given me many things to think about and questions to ask while I've been on my year long search. Pics would be great to see.

welcome aboard....the nsx has a way of keeping itself relevant for all time....I'm on my 21st year of ownership...many happy miles

Welcome! It would be hard not to take it to Road Atlanta though!

Thanks all! Pics below. Sorry for the crappy quality, I'll post better ones eventually. I would LOVE to go to Road Atlanta! That's at the top of my bucket list. All my track days have been at Roebling Road Raceway so far.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15871781_10102084011466239_1775151468350662269_n.jpg
    15871781_10102084011466239_1775151468350662269_n.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 418
  • 16112882_10107440859409979_6471297351388432865_o.jpg
    16112882_10107440859409979_6471297351388432865_o.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 415
Barber is few hours away. Always wanted to go there in NSX. Congrats. It looks like it's already built ;) just enjoy it

Don't forget about those wonderful mountain roads you guys have in the NorthWest of the state!

... And heck, if you're going that far, might as well make it coincide with a Tail of The Dragon get-together.

Will you be going to the Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta? I usually see 3 or 4 NSXs there. I will be there with my NSX.

Congrats and welcome!

I'm located in the middle Georgia area and we do some car events here occasionally. Hope to meet you someday (when I first saw this post I thought you were the lucky one who bought a red NSX from the area not too long ago). There are a few other NSXs in the Savannah area.

Congrats and welcome!

I'm located in the middle Georgia area and we do some car events here occasionally. Hope to meet you someday (when I first saw this post I thought you were the lucky one who bought a red NSX from the area not too long ago). There are a few other NSXs in the Savannah area.

Jason,
You guys should roll together to the Mid-East meet in May!
Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations and welcome to the cult. Make sure you get an invite to the private FB Owners Group. If you don't have a FB friend already on it who can get you an invited PM here. You should also join the NSX Club of America.

I'll check it out. Thanks!

I am not on here often but Congrats and check Valiants Racing in Savannah ,Ethan Xu owner and NSX owner also,check NSX Atlanta on fb too,all the best

I just love red. My first NSX red.

Anyway, congratualtions and here is to you enjoying many fun and safe miles brhind the wheel!

Thanks everyone!

I'll check out Valiants Racing. Is Ethan Xu on NSXPrime?

I've only seen 3 other NSX's in the Savannah area. A black NSX owned by a military guy, a red NSX-T owned by one of the higher-ups at Gulfstream, and a yellow NSX doing laps around Roebling Road Raceway. If there are other owners in the area I'd love to chat and meet up sometime. Knowing where to get maintenance done would be helpful too!

Back