• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4th Annual Mid-East NSX Meet - May 19 - 21, 2017

Terrific, that's the main day:smile: Are you driving up early Saturday?? If so make sure you know where to meet up with the group.

John

Sorry, Jay. Even though I was planning to make this meet, stuff happens, so I won't be going. Have fun!

Jay, please e-mail to me HondadreamS: name/city/year and color of his NSX. Thanks
John

Looking forward to seeing everyone starting tomorrow! John I should be at your place around 1 pm or so.

Last edited:
Terrific Darrin, we should have a good size group on Friday..just got word that titaniumvtec is coming from maryville, TN..He is NSX # 30!!!!

John

I will meet you guys Friday night, for the cruise. See y'all there!!

Attachments

• IMG_5926.jpg
    IMG_5926.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 118
Yes, it was great to see everyone and their beautiful cars. Thanks to John for organizing, and to everyone who made the trip.

Thanks to all who took the time, made the effort and incurred the expense to make the trip to Raleigh this weekend. We all had a great time....even during some of the painful mechanical events that were all resolved in time for everyone to safely get back home. More about that in the summary story to follow. I will be preparing an article for the NSX Driver magazine. I ask that anyone who took pictures during the event...please e-mail (see below) them to me. I'd like to select several for inclusion with the article, as well as post all on NSX Prime.

We had 34 NSX's in attendance over the week at one or more of the events, including Charles Hudson.s beautiful new 2017. 46 individuals attended the visit to Performance Acura where they had a 2017 NSX on the rack in their service department and both of their NSX tech's were on hand to answer questions and explain all of the new technologies.

As always, I didn't get enough time to thoroughly socialize with everyone over the weekend. I have to do a better job of that next year.

John - e-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
Good time had by all,
Where have pics been posted from attendees? which forums, Facebook etc?

John what a fun relaxed time. Daytime..fun.... night time more fun. It was great see some old faces and meeting new owners. Jan, Paul, Gerard and l better see y'all in Charleston soon

4yrs of ownership and this year finaly able to attend.. almost missed it due to seat recline malfunction and bad weather forcasring lol.. Great meeting everyone!

Thank you John [MENTION=15637]99NCNSX[/MENTION] for organizing such a great weekend.

Thumbs up to Jay [MENTION=24013]syndicate[/MENTION] and Darrin [MENTION=18870]xory72[/MENTION] for helping out the hurt NSXs. You guys are a true testament to this great community.
Russ as well for scavenging his own NSX to help an out of town member get home!

Great to see and meet everyone that came!
Some awesome last minute attendees as well.

p.s. good job on the 200K [MENTION=30095]JohnWayne[/MENTION]

Congrats John,,,,what a benchmark!!! So glad you could make it....and see you again.

John

Back