• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4th Annual Mid-East NSX Meet - May 19 - 21, 2017

Jason, thank YOU for coming all the way from Atlanta.....about 3/4's of the owners attending were from outside th metro Raleigh area.....GA - TN - SC -VA -MD - NY!!!!
Kudo's to all those who came so far to make this a great event!!

Yes, this year's event included an unplanned DIY mechanical session.....from replacing batteries and alternator's, thermostats and slave cylinder hoses!!

Many thanks to the very generous mechanics including Jay, Darrin, Russ and Luis.

Look for more details soon in a summary of the event that will appear in NSX Driver magazine.

John

Hello all who attended! What a great weekend of seeing familiar faces and seeing new faces and even new owners. It was so hard to leave Sunday ... like always we all do not want the event to end. The NSX people and community is one of a kind!!! Yes we had unexpected breakdowns, but at the end of the day it was like a tech session where we all learn from each other just like we do here. The most amazing part is how all of us rallied around to help each other out. Russ Percenti ... a huge THANK YOU for donating a part of you car so an out of town NSX family member and his son could get home. What other car group would have done that! John Komar (and you wife Terry) Thank you both for arranging the weekend. WOW ... 34 different NSX's over the day and a half. That is a 1/3 of what we had for NSXPO in 2013!!!!! I look forward to next year already with even more of us there. Let's all continue to keep in touch and I just may have the Cherry Coke color back for 2018 meet. Cheers to GREAT memories.

Such a good time, so many people to thank. Having only had the car for a couple of months and only seeing one or two NSXs in the wild, it was somewhere between overwhelming and nirvana to see 30 at one time. The group made me feel right at home, even though I had just met them. Where else do you find a group that will hang with you till 2:30am (including two separate WalMart runs to two different stores after midnight) to get your car back up and running. Oh, did I mention an early morning 27 mile part run to find the only alternator within 50 miles. Great event, great activities, great people. Count me in again already.

Fitz

Dan - glad you could make it - especially since you were able to arrive early and we had some quiet time to talk. One of the the things that I especially enjoy about these events is the time spent with friends discussing our mutual passion.

Hope to see you soon.

Last edited:
Back