• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

February Monthy Meet

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px Tahoma; color: #323333 ; background-color: #fafafa }p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 15.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #323333 ; min-height: 15.0px}p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 15.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #323333 }p.p4 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 21.0px; font: 18.0px Arial; background-color: #fafafa }p.p5 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 21.0px; font: 18.0px Arial; min-height: 21.0px}span.s1 {font-kerning: none}span.s2 {font-kerning: none; color: #e32400 }span.s3 {font-kerning: none; background-color: #fafafa }span.s4 {font-kerning: none; color: #e32400 ; background-color: #fafafa }</style>
attachment.php

NSX SoCal Monthly meeting February 2nd

It's Groundhog day but come out of your cave and check out the three new NSX's at South Coast Acura

The FIRST THURSDAY of every month is the date for the SoCal Monthly meeting! All NSX enthusiasts are welcome. As usual, the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa. The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so let’s show our appreciation. This meeting will give us a chance to get together to just shoot the breeze and talk about upcoming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking. So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura around 6:00 PM THURSDAY Feb 2nd. If you cannot make 6:00 PM, don’t worry. We usually hang out till around 9:00 PM or so.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Blvd. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Blvd. Traveling south on Harbor Blvd. from the 405, it’s just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, South Coast Acura will block off the front of the store so there will be lots of parking available!

South Coast Acura has been very generous and provided food for every meeting. There will be a cup by the food for you to donate to help defray the cost to the dealership. Please put a few dollars in to help out.

Please respond to this post if you think you can make it so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make arrangements accordingly.

Attachments

• NSX Misc2014.11.06-23.48.21.jpg
    NSX Misc2014.11.06-23.48.21.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
I'll be there

I'm coming with extra special brownies. No, there's no pot in them. They might be addicting though.

^^^^^^^ in THAT case I will try to be there ^^^^^^^ (and I might have to be bring grandson for brownies)

^^^^^^^ in THAT case I will try to be there ^^^^^^^ (and I might have to be bring grandson for brownies)
In that case, you might get to say happy late birthday to me and I might get to say happy early birthday to you.

In that case, you might get to say happy late birthday to me and I might get to say happy early birthday to you.

in that case......bring candles for the brownies :biggrin:.......all good people were born in February :cool:

in that case......bring candles for the brownies :biggrin:.......all good people were born in February :cool:

Her B-Day is in January so I guess you're saying Patty is not "good people":tongue:

Her B-Day is in January so I guess you're saying Patty is not "good people":tongue:

I didn't say "ONLY" so this doesn't preclude the chance (remote as it might be) that people other than those born in February can also be "good". And in Patty's case she is on the cusp of February AND an Aquarian so she is definitely "GOOD". Sheeeessssshhhhh

That was another fun meet. Eric, you cracked us up driving away fast with no sound and then driving by with both hands out the window! :biggrin:

So, what's the vote on the new brownies? Let me know if you like the new ones with mini Reese's Peanut butter cups in them or the old version with walnuts. For next time or the next drive.

I vote for both:biggrin:

Eric, you cracked us up driving away fast with no sound and then driving by with both hands out the window!

The hands out the window thing wasn't planned...but I'm glad you got a kick out of it.

I vote for the originals...the peanut butter cups were perhaps a bit too much.

Here are my smartphone pics from the meet (click on the pic for more):

Last edited:
Back