• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best place to buy 02 Bumper for 91?

I want an 02 lower rear valence for my 91. I would like an OEM piece. I originally was looking at Science of Speed's OEM bumper ($965) because it says it is for my 91. But then I was doing some shopping on OEM Acura parts sites and 02 bumpers are listed about $150 cheaper.

My main question is, if I buy an 02 OEM rear lower bumper, will it fit? Does the 91 OEM rear lower bumper and 02 rear lower bumper have the exact same mounting points?

Deleted my post. Thought you were asking about the front bumper. Yes 02 valence is 100% bolt on.

Last edited:
Sos sells two of them. Downforce rear valence is fiberglass and has just a tiny bit of differences.
The other valence is Oem ,which is where I bought mine. It comes with the mounting bracket. Came straight from Japan. It had the customs tags on it when it arrived.

Update: I have confirmed with multiple vendors that all 02 OEM rear lower bumpers are out of stock. There is an unknown wait time. Rare old cars and rare old parts.... sigh.

Update: I have confirmed with multiple vendors that all 02 OEM rear lower bumpers are out of stock. There is an unknown wait time. Rare old cars and rare old parts.... sigh.

Try www.amayama.com

They will most likely have it. $785.50 + shipping from Japan. Shipping costs probably less than $100.

Back