• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chris Harris seems to like the NSX

.........lol we are not talking about fairy dust and unicorns ...its a machine and I would like to hear from someone whose opinion I trust ..that is all.I could care less about the useless static that some of you are getting mired in.

you should trust the opinions of the professional journalists who drive every single car there is to be driven, and whose job it is to report their findings. there will always be differing takes or opinions based on different reviewers, tracks, experiences and days. but in the end there will always be one consistent and general opinion...

Tease X 2. How about two biggest likes and two biggest dislikes? I don't know you, but your reputation here seems sterling.
I like the steering wheel and the shape of it where you place your hands at the proper 10' & 3'. I like the visibility out of the front despite the windshield looking huge. I dislike the huge gap between the inner door panel and the shape of the door (dictated by styling. Look at the door when its open. There's almost a foot of non padded interior). I also don't like the exterior door handles.

I agree with Chris, I'd like to hear just a few tidbits. It isn't everyday that a GT3 driver can comment on our thoughts.
I'm not a GT3 driver!!! My GTLM status is what banned me from my Still season Mustang ride. (Somewhat funny/joking here)

Billy are you going to let the vociferous masses dissuade you from reporting at least your opinions as a professional? I like your style of reviews and your knowledge base of why cars behave like they do is above many of your peers....so don't taze me bro:tongue:
It's impossible to communicate the whole picture over a thread, on a forum, through text. It's more of a long conversation you'd have over a beer with friends. Come down to FL and I'll even buy you that beer and we can talk.

you should trust the opinions of the professional journalists who drive every single car there is to be driven, and whose job it is to report their findings. there will always be differing takes or opinions based on different reviewers, tracks, experiences and days. but in the end there will always be one consistent and general opinion...
Not necessarily. ESPECIALLY for this car.

i gotta disagree with you on that. you may have some that are on one extreme or the other, but from all that i have read and seen, most fall in the middle and agree on most facets of the car...

i know several also, i am saying the general consensus of the car within the automotive media is what it is. if you want to talk specifics, it's heavy, not as fast/sharp as some of the others, the torque vectoring can be wonky, the steering numb, etc. most of them agree on certain tangible things and aspects of the car, removed from their emotional feelings regarding it...

i was stating the general consensus of the media, which everyone knows already, and only that.

give your thoughts mate, everyone is waiting...

Last edited:
It's impossible to communicate the whole picture over a thread, on a forum, through text. It's more of a long conversation you'd have over a beer with friends. Come down to FL and I'll even buy you that beer and we can talk.

Billy, you should try and make it out to NSXcapades one day (barring your professional commitments).

Usually happens once a year after Thanksgiving before Christmas, except last year, lol (took place this past January instead).

That wasn't really on topic, but I do look forward to watching the new video. Haven't seen it yet, I don't think. Or I have and sort of forgot if I did or not.

Ok the internetz won this battle..........:rolleyes:

Back