• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chris Harris seems to like the NSX

Thanks for posting....nice video!
They are all such lovely cars, but only ones a Honda........

It's funny how the 911 turbo is just never going to die easily. Proof that fancy gizmos don't get the job done unless it is P1 or 918 territory....

In the wet, just drifting around. CH loves cars that drift well and it seems like the NSX is one of those cars; but how does it handle in the dry when trying to put a lap together? Would his opinion change?

..............well whats your professional opinion???????

This forum already has enough pissing contests over owners defending their purchase and Gen1 owners voicing their displeasure why the new Gen 2 does not live up to their expectations as a modern version of the original. I don't care to add to it other than the car is definitely polarizing and there are merits to both sides of the argument.

At the end of the day, 99.9% of owners can't approach the limit of these cars anyway. Modern cars are just so fast it's crazy. Most people who can approach the limit won't use these cars for track days, or can't afford them, or have the skillset and don't need to track them at the limit or have a reason to as a hobby.

Basically pick a car you like to drive and enjoy it as an enthusiast. There will always be a faster car, (and newer, even faster cars), or a faster driver out there. We should all rejoice that cars are for the most part so awesome these days and the era of actually DRIVING cars is coming to an end sooner than later...

I agree with Chris, I'd like to hear just a few tidbits. It isn't everyday that a GT3 driver can comment on our thoughts.

Billy are you going to let the vociferous masses dissuade you from reporting at least your opinions as a professional? I like your style of reviews and your knowledge base of why cars behave like they do is above many of your peers....so don't taze me bro:tongue:

Tease X 2. How about two biggest likes and two biggest dislikes? I don't know you, but your reputation here seems sterling.

Billy are you going to let the vociferous masses dissuade you from reporting at least your opinions as a professional? I like your style of reviews and your knowledge base of why cars behave like they do is above many of your peers....so don't taze me bro:tongue:

he doesn't want to state his opinion and then have a bunch of Primers getting pissy with him because he doesn't adore it as they do (or think he should). leave him be.

every Supercar out there is a ridiculously good car in every way, and cannot be driven to their limits on the street. YES, this includes the NSX! there you go, i just said it. again! :biggrin:

only on the track can their limits begin to be approached (which is why this is the venue for testing them), and only when tested side-by-side with the competition can their strengths or weaknesses be assessed. some are better than others, as we all know. this will always be the case. so pick your favourite colour, stop reading magazines and enjoy...

.........lol we are not talking about fairy dust and unicorns ...its a machine and I would like to hear from someone whose opinion I trust ..that is all.I could care less about the useless static that some of you are getting mired in.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0190.GIF
    IMG_0190.GIF
    581.7 KB · Views: 185
Billy just PM me please.

I think everyone missed Chris Harris's first comment in the originally posted video which started this thread when he called them, "all magnificent cars".....

Back