• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

theNSX Shop

Hi NSX Prime.
Maybe some of you have heard of me. I made a huge impact on Facebook with my affordable pricing for my OEM parts from Japan.
My story is a long one, so I will cut it short. I have been a huge fan of the NSX and felt very welcome'd by the NSX community.

After doing some Facebook sales here and there, I decided that maybe it is time to be more exposed.

And yes, I am the person who works with Marga Hills. Something that I can say I'm proud of. I am a great contact of Kazz Takagi, and we have a great friendship.

So before going on any further. I want to show you all what I have for sale:
ranges between Interior parts, Exterior parts, and even NSX-R parts.

Where do I get my parts? Where else but the origin of it all, Honda factory at Tochigi.

Take a look and see if anything peaks your interest!

View attachment 146497
www.theNSXshop.com

As for Marga Hills parts, these are VIA contact only. Special orders only.

Thanks again, and looking forward to doing business with you all!

Marc

Last edited:
Excellent pricing on parts. I would say it is far greater than just competitive pricing. I will be ordering new door liners and inner handles very soon.

I purchased some interior trim pieces for my car and they beat even my standard go-to of acurapartforless.com. Fast shipping from Japan and parts were as described. I'd say buy with confidence.

I am excited I saw this thread.:-D

Any chance of bringing in other Used NSX JDM goodies? DO you also buy from auction?

Hi!

Any chance you'll come across a good deal on targa seals?

Yes.

$500/ea (front/rear)
+$30 for shipping (for one) +$40 for both

Thanks!

Any chance of bringing in other Used NSX JDM goodies? DO you also buy from auction?

I have my section of used parts in the site. "Marc's used garage"

We do Yahoo Auction, but only on www.speedypartsjp.com . Requires a $35 buy in or a 50% down deposit for full 100% support and supported search for auction items.

Just a quick update of some personal shots I took of my parts. Pricing is all on the web page.
ab9c22cd027de723b0c02e87771aef8b.jpg
95d392eba35f9fb1648e7c0251ecc6e7.jpg
4c2b8c6c7b6fec89d3970c23bbe7a659.jpg
d1dd60601e4666b758906f74eee0ec06.jpg
cfbae0b3a35b747345d2de4df18a96c7.jpg
642c065d24b285273daf963efbf8c8f4.jpg
3e71669e98bf974fe45a189fe3c22dba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi!

Can you get other Japanese brands parts for the NSX?

I'm looking for Advance FLATOUT high-performance damper. I can't see it listed on Advance website anymore, but i was told that it was still available...

here is a picture of the part:

Advance_Damper_zpsusu8rjs8.jpg

Can you give me a quote for this part?

Can you check with Advance if this bar attaches to the same location as the Front upper NSX-R chassis bar?

Thanks

Bruno

Just a quick update of some personal shots I took of my parts. Pricing is all on the web page.

Hi!

I'm looking for Advance FLATOUT high-performance damper. I can't see it listed on Advance website anymore, but i was told that it was still available...

Can you check with Advance if this bar attaches to the same location as the Front upper NSX-R chassis bar?

Thanks

Bruno

Just sent an inquiry to them.

--------------------------------

BTW,

I just priced up some items for a customer, and thought that maybe I should share the details on how much they saved by going through us instead.

attachment.php

hey i got a question regarding the NSX-R 02+ rear bar for $72. since it's nsx-r specify i assume that its different than the non-type r models? just want to confirm. also if i purchase the nsx-r front and rear sway bar, can they be shipped together to save on shipping charges?

Yes, both front and rear sway bars will be combined to save on shipping charges. I have set it up so that the shipping prices can be added together rather than just purchasing it separately.
As for the rear bar, I believe they should be the same, but dont get it if you have a targa top.

Hi!

Thanks

Bruno

Advance says it is discontinued but they can make it for me since I am a partner of theirs, however, it does cost about $1600 and a deposit is needed since this is a one time deal.

Thanks

Hi Marc!

Thanks very much for your super fast response!

I would love to have this part... but I can't justify the price... when the part was listed on the Advance website it was 102600 JPY (~ $930.00) :frown: i guees this is the price to pay for a one time deal!

After shipping and Portuguese duty taxes it would be near $ 2,000.00

Regards,

Bruno

Last edited:
Just sent an inquiry to them.

--------------------------------

BTW,

I just priced up some items for a customer, and thought that maybe I should share the details on how much they saved by going through us instead.

attachment.php

How much is duty and importtaxes in US? This has to be add to get a real anf fair comparion.

As long as the item is less than $2000 then it will be $0. Anything over is up to the buyer.

Yes. They are expensive though

I have just ordered parts thru Marc, customer service and communication have been wonderful and quick!! For a vendor that is located in Japan and dealing with US customers it's great to have someone easy to do business with and get oem parts direct from Honda Japan

Back