• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official NSXPO 2017 Hotel Roommates Wanted

Given the unprecedented sellout of the hotel, we were able to secure some additional 2BR suites. If you were unable to book a single and are looking for a roommate, please post in this thread.

I've got a suite booked up for the entire length of the event (Tue-Sun). Definitely looking to split as it's just me and I don't need the 2nd room.

I also booked a suite but WED Tru SUN looking for someone to split since it's just my self and don't need extra room

I have a king bed ...looking to share..............

I have a 2 bedroom suite with floor space for rent.

...........washed I hope..............

...........washed I hope..............

All right children, DocJohn now you go back to your film critiquing and DocL you go back to your cavity searches and let's have our members get the opportunity to search for roommates who may not be Level 2 Offenders...........

party pooper.......sorry for the hijack............not.:biggrin:

I have a single room booked at the Osthoff for Sept 5-10, that I no longer need,if you're looking for a single room.
Send me a note if you want it.
Jim

I am new to NSXCA and want to attend NSXPO. I would like to share a room. Anyone need an extra to share the cost? email is [email protected]

if you are not already a confirmed attendee then you will need to be put on wait list......or become a last minute significant other of someone who is:biggrin:

if you are not already a confirmed attendee then you will need to be put on wait list......or become a last minute significant other of someone who is:biggrin:

He can still register. The wait list right now is only for HPDE drivers who are not in the Advanced Run Group. We can still fit a few more in social.

Nice...better move fast :wink:...Bob is the hotel full?

I've got a suite that I'm willing to share. Supposedly each person will have their own bed/bath. I'll be there for both the track and social portions.

.I like that price....................:applause:

Last edited:
Back