• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official NSXPO 2017 Hotel Roommates Wanted

Bob - Any open spots for track days for a novice/beginner like me? I was unable to access when I originally signed up for the expo (I have a ticket to the general event.)

.........no keep the compatibility discussion public.....:biggrin:

is it that obvious :redface:

I have a single room booked at the Osthoff for Sept 7-10, that I no longer need. Please send me a note if you're looking for a single room.

Osthoff room AVAILABLE . Share half of a 2-BR suite at Osthoff with Mark and Maria Hicks. Double suite is $255/nt. Thurs-Sat, 3 nts, $765. Your cost is $382, $127/nt. If you've not been there, sharing a double suite gets you a private room/private bath/private TV.
plz email me: [email protected] .

I still have a room i booked a while ago. Please pm me if you are interested. I will cancel it in about a week. I am not sure if we can do a transfer?

[FONT=&quot]Anyone going to expo need a hotel still? I can't go but hotel was already booked. Please PM me for more details price is ~$400 for the entire event.
Link to the resort: [/FONT]
http://www.osthoff.com/ [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Hello,

Anybody going to NSXPO that would like to share a 2-BR suite at the Osthoff Resort? Had originally planned on sharing with some friends that had to cancel.
Double suite includes separate rooms with private baths. We are booked from Thursday to Sunday for 3 nights. $380 to share the suite.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
-jason

Back