• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gathering at Portillo's, Wednesday March 8th, 7:00 PM

Hi Everyone! We're having a get-together at Portillo's on Wednesday, March 8th at 7:00 PM. This will just be a chance to catch up, have fun and enjoy
a burger or Italian beef (or whatever it is you like). Hope to see everyone there!

Which portillos is this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well, I suppose it would make it easier if I specified which Portillo's! It's the one in the Elmhurst Crossing Shopping Center, which is on IL Rt. 83 between St. Charles Rd. and North Avenue in Elmhurst. We try to gather once per month during the driving season just to talk NSX's, laugh, discuss possible activities, and have some good food. You'll see us on the street side of the parking lot just a little south of Portillo's, and I reserve the right to show up in my daily driver anytime before April! Glad you're planning to come!

BTW, I've admired the photos of your car on Prime!

Last edited:
Thanks about the car. Oh dang that's kind of far, I think I've actually been there before years ago. I'll see if I can grab a ride with one of the downtown guys.

Thanks about the car. Oh dang that's kind of far, I think I've actually been there before years ago. I'll see if I can grab a ride with one of the downtown guys.

If you don't find anything better then you can always ride with me, I am in Park Ridge so just take the blue line and get off on Cumberland.

I'll be coming from downtown, but I don't know if I'll make it for sure yet.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Planning on coming out there with Jhae Phenning since he's working in Chicago for awhile. I'm in bucktown/wicker park if anyone needs a ride.

I'll come out tonight. Meet some new faces.

didn't see this post untill now.. can't make it. i have to help my buddy to build engine.
have fun guys

Nice turnout everyone! It's always good to see familiar faces and a pleasure to see new ones. Check out the new thread listing everything that we're planning this year!

Back