• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Two new NSXs in Valencia 1 to see, 1 to drive

View attachment 141734 This one to look at only at Valencia Acura off the 5. Love that metallic red. Sticker was about 200k with brake and carbon fiber upgrades, etc.
Drove S/N 0000 white. Incredible acceleration, shift range takes some getting used to if you never drove paddle shifters before but feels very much like my 92.

Acura plans to have one car at each of their 7 (or 8) district offices to be taken to different dealers for drives. About 20 of us drove yesterday with a 'chase car' following us (although they couldn't keep up).

Valencia Acura owner Cheri Fleming would welcome a group of us to show up in our cars (Gen 1 or 2) for an event soon. Let me know and I'll set it up with them.

Who else has driven/owns one?

2017 NSX in Valencia

how were you invited for the test drive?[/QUOTE]

I saw it on the road and called my dealer and they said 'come on over'. Had to wait a bit but worth it, met another NSX guy and got free food. It was publicized in the local news.

Glad they are starting to let people drive them. They are definitely NOT slow. More than enough power to kill yourself or get your license revoked on the streets. For a track car though, not so fast as the comps which we all know. But it's really good on the road.

Bravo to the dealer for letting you drive them.........FINALLY!

We have drove a few of them now and love the electric mode. It's really a well designed car that drives very nice and daily livable as a super car. There are many times where a loud obnoxious car is not wanted for whatever reason and the NSX is really a ying/yang at same time.

Traded cars back to back with the 570s on twisty roads and both cars are able to stay next to each other assuming both drivers are not reckless. Equally fat cars in different areas. The 570 has better steering wheel, however the NSX has much better road grip that instills confidence. On the track we'd probably still pick the McLaren but on public roads the NSX gets the nod for sure!

Too bad Valencia is a bit far for us or we'd be happy to come out and bring a few of our cars!

Take photos please....

Back