• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lowest Mileage NSX in the world ?

Hi Guys
Just found this amazing car for sale in DUBAI, from 1991 with only 63 unbelievable miles on it!! YES 000063 miles!!
Here is the link:http://www.tominiclassics.com/collections/123/Acura-NSX

For posterity I have copy pasted the amazing pictures of the car as the ad will probably be removed as soon as the car is sold
I have contacted the seller, asking price is 155,000 USD.

Car should be in a museum, or at least in the Guinness World Records

Enjoy the pictures of this pure beauty

oihuu8.jpg

2mpcrd0.jpg

Attachments

• NSX LOW MILEAGE.jpg
    NSX LOW MILEAGE.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 89
My mistake, looks there is a lower mileage nsx afterall, with only 49 miles.
Looks like the red 91 from dubai is for sale for at least one year so this brings nothing new to the comunity, sorry, you can delete the thread :)

My mistake, looks there is a lower mileage nsx afterall, with only 49 miles.
Looks like the red 91 from dubai is for sale for at least one year so this brings nothing new to the comunity, sorry, you can delete the thread :)

Brings nothing new? To me it brought new awareness of these two cars, so thanks for posting!

Brings nothing new? To me it brought new awareness of these two cars, so thanks for posting!

Agreed and call me crazy, $155K doesn't seem like a lot of money to me for this delivery mileage NSX. In a few years we'll be saying its cheap.

A beautiful car. Thanks for sharing Hugabuga. Question is, who is buying it?:smile:

We have a member that is going to list his 91 Canadian Spec NSX with 7001 KM or 4321 Miles...This car is just like the NSX within this thread with 63 miles, expect all the services were completed last year.

Bram

This is one clean nsx. The body parts lines up better than some 05 models I have seen. What a great example of why real car guys cannot put the nsx down.... Timeless.

Back