• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Current NSX Purchase Price 2015-2017

Hello All,

I am currently in the market to purchase my first NSX and have been speaking with my credit union (Penfed) about my financing options. What I have found is that they will finance a vehicle 97 or older at 80% of NADA value, and 98 and newer at 110% of NADA value. You can do a loan for up to 72 months at around 3.5% apr. They will evaluate cars on a special case you need to talk with a loan officer and have some ammo. Hence this post.

After reading RacerXwing's NSX Current Market Analysis with has AMAZING INFO in it, I wanted to see if you could gain some data on actual Purchase prices.

I would like to gather data on cars purchased since Jan 2015 - Now, I think this will help any new buyers with purchase prices of vehicles so they can present that data to their lender or just have an idea of current prices.

Please post the following details on your recent purchase and help us all join the NSX club!! Please feel free to post pics as well!!

Purchase price
Purchase Date
Model Year
Body Type - Coupe, Targa, or Zanardi
Miles
Transmission - M or A
Modifications

1 Stock or very nearly stock (other year stock wheels, 02+ rear bumper, shift knob, etc)
2 Nearly stock with few mods (any of "1" plus any or all of suspension, aftermarket wheels, exhaust)
3 Lightly modded (any of "2" plus bolt on performance, JDM gearset, facelift conversion, body kit, spoiler...)
4 Medium Modded (any of "3" plus supercharged or turbocharged, widebody, spoiler etc.). All supercharged and turbocharged cars automatically get a 4 or higher.
5 Heavily modded, big list of modifications

Back