• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A.S. motosports

Adnan was great in every aspect of the transaction. The part came as promised. It was a special order to me since I have been looking for the gauge pod for years but heard it was not available anymore. He found it and I have it. GREAT JOB!!! and thanks!!

I agree. Adnan from A.S. Motorsports answered every question I had despite how annoying I it may have been. Then when I ordered he sent the items out pronto. I would gladly do business with A.S. Motorsports again.

As others have said, Adnan is great, don't hesitate to buy from him! There was a mistake on my order and he took care of the problem without any question or complaint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only problem with him is how tall he is..I had to keep looking up....strained my neck:tongue:

Also have had great dealings with Adnan. Parts that aren't available in the US. Also worked with me when taitec was down for quite some time, and talked me into upgrading to KSP headers. He knows absolutely tons on these cars, it's just a shame he's not here. I definitely want to give his shop a visit if I'm ever in NL.

My only problem with him is how tall he is..I had to keep looking up....strained my neck:tongue:

Any way we can get a picture of him and LarryB standing next to each other? You could put it in the NSX next to ??? for size comparison thread.

+1 to him for being acknowledgable and even answering questions after a buy :D nice guy overall.

Another up from me to Adnan. He is able to find me discontinued part for the NSX. He reply very fast as well. Can't wait for the parts to come. I also ordered few times from him in the past. Very good and highly recommended.

I ordered a set of Recaro seats for my NSX on 07-01-17. He promised them in 4-6 weeks. Three days later he sent shipping information, and on 07-13-17 they arrived. Way to over deliver and under promise. Couldn't be happier. Thank you A.S. Motorsports

Back