• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last lap as Secretary of the NSXCA..................

Earlier today I sent out an email blast to all current NSXCA members advising of the openings for the Board for our annual election. Although I did not include the position of Secretary, I wanted to let everyone know I will be stepping down after NSXPO 2017 and hope to have a replacement fill the position for the remainder of my term which expires in 2018.

I have been a club member since 2001, have been the Secretary since 2004 and have been to every NSXPO beginning in 2001 except for 2014 when I got married (it's a long story but I actually had Acura's "approval" when I scheduled my wedding so it would not conflict with NSXPO 2014 but they made us change NSXPO's dates after I had already committed to getting married that weekend............).

Although I plan on remaining active in the club, I need to step down to pursue a nomination as a Judge with the NY State Supreme Court. That nomination could come as early as 2018 so I wanted to make sure that a new Secretary could ease into the rest of my term and then decide whether that member would want to run for a full term in 2018.

It also seems fitting to step down after NSXPO 2017 since Elkhart Lake and Road America is where I met the most incredible and loyal group of friends for the first time at NSXPO 2001. I have had the privilege to have served as an Officer on the Board of Directors for 13 years and I look forward to the continued growth and success of the NSXCA as well as an amazing NSXPO 2017 - - - back where it all began for me..........

Bob Ondrovic
(Still) Secretary (for now..........)
NSX Club of America

quote-begin-at-the-beginning-and-go-on-till-you-come-to-the-end-then-stop-lewis-carroll-32631.jpg

Attachments

• quote-begin-at-the-beginning-and-go-on-till-you-come-to-the-end-then-stop-lewis-carroll-32631.jpg
    quote-begin-at-the-beginning-and-go-on-till-you-come-to-the-end-then-stop-lewis-carroll-32631.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 41
I hope someone with your passion and problem solving abilities will fill your large shoes.......ya know what they say about big feet:eek:

Congratulations, Anyone who can handle the forums here would make an awesome judge.

I know that the members of the board are often unappreciated, but I for one really do appreciate all the effort that you have put into making the NSXCA what it is today.
Your passion and dedication show in every event that I have had the pleasure to attend.

Congrats again and thanks for all that you do!

Bob, you've been a huge service to the community. Not every forum is fortunate enough to have a Lawyer moderate [and when appropriate, skewer with the finesse that only legal training can provide]. Thank you.

Best of Luck on your new endeavor!

Thanks for all the support for Prime and NSXCA over the years.

Back