• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can't post For Sale

I'm trying to list my NSX, but after filling in the form, I get this when I try to Submit.

Form failed to submit. The following error(s) occured:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

I can't see anything I've left out. The Maintenance and Details text boxes have text. Any clues?

But I would have paid more!

picard-facepalm.jpg

Wow Skippy that is a surprise your car and ownership are so well documented on prime.....you seemed very happy with it....care to share your thoughts on the sale....it happened so quickly.....it is a sellers market for a honest example.

Wow Skippy that is a surprise your car and ownership are so well documented on prime.....you seemed very happy with it....care to share your thoughts on the sale....it happened so quickly.....it is a sellers market for a honest example.

I am happy with it. It's been an awesome 12 years. There were several little reasons that added up to time for a change. I will say this, my next car will be easier to get out of. Getting old sucks.

I'm shocked it sold sight unseen and that I apparently left a nice bit of money on the table. I thought it was a fair price that I could be firm on. I wanted to sell in days or weeks, not months. I had a thread in the FB owners group a few months ago speculating on the price and no one was suggesting $40k+ then.

C'est la vie. I'm delighted with who bought it, I hope he enjoys it as much as I have.

Last edited:
Back