• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VIN: JH4NA115XMT000917 Acura NSX 1991 - 4500Miles - stolen from Dusseldorf, Germany

Dear forum members,

I am writing you to inform you that my beautiful and pristine 1991 Acura NSX with 4300 original miles has been STOLEN from her box in a parking garage in Duesseldorf, Germany.

She had already been mistreated by an idiot with a keychain during recent transport but apart from that she in pristine condition.

All I have left now are beautiful pictures, beautiful memories, and tears.

PLEASE just forward the following block of information to any forums, contacts, etc that might be relevant that you know of, WITH my email address.
The more the VIN Number gets communicated, the better, who knows it might result in a Google hit, some day.
Probably she has already been chopped to pieces but it is all I can do right now. The police didn't even take fingerprints.

STOLEN ACURA -not Honda - NSX 1991 FROM DUESSELDORF, GERMANY
VIN: JH4NA115XMT000917
Production number 917
Original Miles: 4500
Manuf. Year: 1990
Model: ACURA NSX 1991
Color: red
State: Competely Original. Pristine, except for key scratches from an idiiot with a key chain on both sides from recent transport
Contact me: [email protected]
Stolen: early/mid February, 2017
One of the few if not only ACURA - not Honda - NSX's in Europe, certainly in this condition.

It the car that was posted on this thread, pre-sale:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...h4na115xmt000917-4k-original-miles-located-In
and I was the buyer.

I miss her.

Attachments

• acura-nsx-09.jpg
    acura-nsx-09.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 888
  • acura-nsx-13.jpg
    acura-nsx-13.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 143
  • acura-nsx-11.jpg
    acura-nsx-11.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 134
  • acura-nsx-07.jpg
    acura-nsx-07.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 142
  • acura-nsx-08.jpg
    acura-nsx-08.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 755
  • acura-nsx-05.jpg
    acura-nsx-05.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 154
Sorry to read this. You may want to amend your thread starter to include the VIN. I am by no means knowledgable, but you want to try and get your post to be picked up in any Google searches of the VIN.

I posted on the FB NSX Owners' Group for you. Sorry to read of your misfortune. :(

She Is ALIVE!!! .......But limping......

Hello forummers,

This is my second post, and I could not be happier to report to you that my stolen car has been FOUND BACK!

It was stolen from me in Germany, and I had totally given up on it.

Completely unexpectedly, after a very long time, at which point I had already completely given up, I got a phone call from German police that my car had been found in Romania! Roughly 1k miles away.

It turned out that two Romanians had decided to give themselves a nice farewell present.

Not totally unexpectedly, since it hadn't been driven more than 5k miles in its entire lifetime, the car started developing an issue, around 1k miles in and they apparently decided to head to the nearest garage to have it fixed! .......

I can only image one thing that the mechanic must have thought when looking at them, then at this car... better check the VIN :D

Well long story short, I have the car back now, and could not be happier about that.

Sadly however it did get some pretty bad abuse, and there are traces all over the exterior. Nothing that can't be fixed though.

However it does have this engine issue now. Maybe it is just spark plugs? The car does have oil pressure and it starts. It runs very badly though, as if one cilinder is not firing or so? The engine sound is pretty rough, it did initially rev up high and then it didnt sound too bad, but later on it just got weaker and weaker at which point I could give it full throttle and it would not go past 2k RPM.

I was able to drive it for a few hundred metres, after which power just completely disappeared. I did notice oil pressure fluctuating quite wildly but I am not sure if that is normal? At some point it just stalls - before that it was running very irregularly, like from the first seconds in the first vid.

I will not go pretend, I do not (yet) posses the skills needed to maintain these cars let alone repair one.

So this is the situation right now, I have my car back but would like to know if anybody has an idea what the problem could be?

It will be a bit longer before I have more time to focus on getting this car back into good shape, which I will, eventually. Any suggestions on how to store it for about the next year, or so, would also be much appreciated!

Many thanks for any help and also for the nice words earlier on.

(PS sorry for my broken english...)

To videos of the startup (sorry these are download links, I couldn't find a way to include them here as videos directly):
[video]https://ufile.io/gr871[/video]
[video]https://ufile.io/qsmzb[/video]

Back