• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally, Cars and Coffee here at Bridgewater Acura May 7th, 9-12 am

nice! good turnout Mike

Thanks for the pics. White98ish, did we meet? I was trying to get the NSX owners as they came in but I kept getting sidetracked in conversations. You have posted a lot of stuff in the marketplace that I wanted to buy...

Ryan glad to meet you as well. I think I talked to you the most. Thanks for the friendly chat.

Thanks for the pics. White98ish, did we meet? I was trying to get the NSX owners as they came in but I kept getting sidetracked in conversations. You have posted a lot of stuff in the marketplace that I wanted to buy...

Ryan glad to meet you as well. I think I talked to you the most. Thanks for the friendly chat.

Hey! Unfortunately no, I didn't really talk to anyone except Mike. A few owners left after i got there, and my son wanted to go pretty quickly. We'll chat next time i'm sure though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One of the 2 pictures I took...

But why did you choose this?

IMG_2789.jpg

I was 10 minutes away. Wife called me and told me she had pulled my 18 month old sons arm out of socket by accident, and I had to U turn and go to the hospital in my NSX. hopefully this happens again, i was so stoked to see the Zanardi.

I was 10 minutes away. Wife called me and told me she had pulled my 18 month old sons arm out of socket by accident, and I had to U turn and go to the hospital in my NSX. hopefully this happens again, i was so stoked to see the Zanardi.
I'd think that you wouldn't want it to happen again (wife pulling son's arms out of socket!!)/ Hope all are well, make it to the River Run, take your wife, get a sitter, always one of my wife's favorite NSX events!

Settle down Roger, I vote for GT. Ideally a monthly meet would be great, I'm coordinating not overlapping other events. Lets see how this one goes but it shouldn't be too hard to do it monthly.

"When is the next one?" .............................. or ............................. was Roger right?

"When is the next one?" .............................. or ............................. was Roger right?

I'll do another one soon, but I'm thinking only NSX's and a lunch too so we have a chance to all chat and hang out

Back